Peanut Butter Dog Treats

>> Friday, June 19, 2009



Our dog loves peanut butter and this recipe is full of peanut butter, whole wheat flour and milk. Bart thinks they are yummy! I made bone shapes that are approx. 3 inches and little tasty-bite hearts that are about 1 1/2 inches. The recipe is:
Peanut Butter Treats
1 cup all purpose flour
2 cups whole-wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
1 cup milk
1/4 cup Canola oil
Preheat over to 375. Cream together peanut butter, milk and oil. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and add to wet mixture. Will be a very stiff dough. Lightly flour your surface and roll out dough into approx. 1/4 inches thickness. Cut into shapes. Bake for 20 minutes on a cookie sheet with parchment. Cool on a rack and store in airtight container.
I hope that you enjoy this recipe - talk soon - Cindy.

0 comments:

About

My photo
Salem, Oregon, United States
You might wonder about my business name - I've always wanted to be the Queen, so now I am the Queen of my own domain! I'm a wife, mom with 2 grown children, and one wonderful daughter-in-law. I'm also a small business owner, cook and baker who is always looking to improve her skills. My goal is to bring you the very best in goodies, ideas, how-to, so that you can bring them to your own family. I will be launching a website soon where you will be able to shop for my goodies.
hit counter

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP