Graduation Cupcake

>> Wednesday, August 5, 2009

These were made for a wonderful non-profit organization here in Salem, Oregon. They work very hard to acquire grants for other non-profits. Their work has been so appreciated by many here in Salem. When the grant period comes to an end, usually 3 years, they have a graduation party.

If you would like to make these they are easy. The bottom of the graduation cap is a mini-peanut butter cup, the top is a Ghirardelli square, the tassel is fruit by the foot cut (with scissors) into small strips. To attach it all together melt some chocolate candy melts and put the melted chocolate in a pastry bag. Add a dot of melted candy on top of your peanut butter cup and place your chocolate square on top. Next place the fruit by the foot on top of the chocolate square and add a dot of chocolate on top to attach it to the square.

Make your favorite cupcake (these are brownie cupcakes with buttercream frosting) and place on top!! Simple, fun and of course delicious! Happy baking - Cindy

0 comments:

About

My photo
Salem, Oregon, United States
You might wonder about my business name - I've always wanted to be the Queen, so now I am the Queen of my own domain! I'm a wife, mom with 2 grown children, and one wonderful daughter-in-law. I'm also a small business owner, cook and baker who is always looking to improve her skills. My goal is to bring you the very best in goodies, ideas, how-to, so that you can bring them to your own family. I will be launching a website soon where you will be able to shop for my goodies.
hit counter

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP